The Electro-Voice ZX1-Sub is the latest member of Electro-Voice’s compact and lightweight ZX loudspeaker family. It is a passive subwoofer with an EV-engineered 12-inch EVS-12S woofer that operates in the 42 Hz to 200 Hz (-10 dB) frequency range and has a frequency response of 53 Hz – 125 Hz (-3 dB). The nominal impedance of the subwoofer is 8 ohms and its maximum sound pressure level is 127 dB. It comes with a 15-mm-thick internally braced wooden enclosure with two side handles, a structured coating and a sturdy steel grille designed to ensure both reliable performance and rugged durability in day-to-day use. The ZX1-Sub’s two recessed NL4-type connectors are wired in parallel, permitting the input signal to be looped through and making it possible to operate full-range loudspeakers such as the ZX1 together with the ZX1-Sub using a single amplifier channel.
- EVS-12S 12“ LF driver
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 42 Hz – 200 Hz
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 53 Hz – 125 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Sensitivity: 94 dB (1 W / 1 m)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power handling: 400 W cont., 800 W prog., 1600 W peak
- Two recessed NL4-type connectors
- Integrated adapter for pole-mounting full-range systems
- Robust steel grille to protect the loudspeaker
- Internally braced 15-mm plywood enclosure with a structured coating and integrated handles for easy transportation
- Weight: 19.8 kg
Dimensions: 40 cm x 44 cm x 46 cm (H x W x D)
For more info, please visit www.electro-voice.com.