- by Jacob Coakley
in Theatre Buzz
LAS VEGAS—Because of an impressive response—both in number of contestants, and their experience at the show—4Wall is once again holding a lighting design competition. College students can submit a video of 10 lighting cues from a show they worked on this past season for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to the 2017 USITT show in St. Louis!
More details from 4Wall:
- Program 10 playback cues of a real or fictional show on a console of your choice
- Shoot a video going through each playback of your show - Post the video to YouTube
- In the email include details of the console and lighting equipment that you used
- Two students can participate in a group - One Designer & One Assistant Designer
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a college or theatre program
- Contestant must currently reside within the continental US
All-expense paid trip to USITT Show in St. Louis - March 8-11, 2017:
Generate new ideas while examining the newest products in the industry! Throughout the week choose between hundreds of workshops, presentations, technical displays and interview opportunities for designers and technicians. The conference gives you the opportunity to increase your knowledge of the industry all while networking with other professionals and students in the stage/theatrical field.
About 4Wall Entertainment Lighting
4Wall is a national provider of professional entertainment lighting equipment for stage, studio, and corporate use. Specializing in rentals, sales, and system integration, 4Wall provides the solutions to your lighting needs by pairing an inventory comprised of the latest technology with outstanding customer service and support. For more information, visit www.4wall.com or follow on social media @4Wall_Lighting on Twitter and Instagram.